Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kimchi Hot Pot For Kimchi Lovers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kimchi Hot Pot For Kimchi Lovers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kimchi hot pot for kimchi lovers recipe. To cook kimchi hot pot for kimchi lovers you need 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kimchi Hot Pot For Kimchi Lovers:
- Take 150 of to 200 grams Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 200 of to 250 grams Napa cabbage kimchi.
- Provide 1/3 bag of Bean sprouts (thin ones if possible).
- Prepare 1/2 stalk of Japanese leek.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of cm Ginger.
- Take 1 bag of Enoki mushrooms – small (100 g).
- Get 1 of pack Half tofu (180 – 200 g).
- Take 1 of pack Raw oysters (for cooking).
- You need 1 dash of Canned crabmeat, thin crab legs, crab shumai dumplings, etc..
- Get 50 grams of Tteok (Korean rice cake).
- Get 50 grams of Kuzukiri – kuzu or kudzu noodles (dried).
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Chinese chives.
- Take 900 ml of ■ Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ■ Chinese soup stock.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ■Sake.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ■Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of ■Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 of Sesame oil (for stir frying).
Instructions to make Kimchi Hot Pot For Kimchi Lovers:
- Cut the Chinese chives into 6 cm long pieces..
- Slice the leek diagonally and combine with the bean sprouts (take the roots off the sprouts if you have time)..
- Bring some water to a boil to rehydrate the kuzu noodles..
- Peel the garlic and ginger, and chop both up roughly..
- Cut the pork belly into 5cm pieces..
- Cut the tofu into easy to eat pieces. Take the root end off the enoki mushrooms and shred apart..
- Put a sieve in a bowl, put in the kuzu noodles, and pour in the boiling water. Leave for a bit less than 2 minutes, then refresh the noodles in cold water..
- Wash the oysters gently in ice water..
- Put the ■ ingredients in the earthenware pot, bring to a boil and then turn the heat down to low. Add the enoki mushrooms..
- Add 1/2 a small can of crabmeat, or 1 to 2 crab legs (thin ones are fine) or 3 to 4 crab shumai dumplings. Leave the earthenware pot as is..
- Put some sesame oil in a frying pan, and stir fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant, over low heat. Add the pork and stir fry over medium heat..
- When the pork changes color, add the leek, bean sprouts and kimchi in that order, and stir fry over high heat, until steam rises from everything..
- Put the tofu, stir fried ingredients, oysters and tteok into the earthenware pot..
- Add the kuzu noodles and chives on top, put on the lid and turn the heat up to high. When steam is rising from the pot and it's making a hissing sound, it's done!.
- I use this kimchi! I think this is sold nationwide. (It contains 400g.).
- For an easy to make kimchi hotpot for one, see..
If you find this Kimchi Hot Pot For Kimchi Lovers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.