Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's seafood pot pie recipe. You can cook sheree's seafood pot pie using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie:
- Get 1 sheet of PUFF PASTRY (can find at walmart in the frozen section).
- Provide 1 of *** cooking spray.
- Get 1 can of cream of onion soup.
- Use 1 can of New England Clam Showder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 10 oz of package frozen peas and carrots (can used frozen veggies), thawed (about 1 1/2 cup).
- Get 3 dash of hot sauce.
- Take 1 packages (12 oz) of cooked baby shrimp (small).
- Prepare 1 cup of imitation crab meat (6 oz bag).
- Provide 1 stalk of celery.
- Get 1 of small onion, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter..
- Take 3 dash of hot sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie:
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes until its easy to handle. Heat the oven at 375°……spray a shallow casserole dish. 12x8x2". I bought pot pie tins at walmart.
- Stir soup, milk, hot sauce, veggies, crabmeat in a mixing bowl. remove remaining shell from shrimp and add to the bowl..
- Saute celery and onion in butter. add to bowl of seafood mixture..
- Pour in prepared baking dish..
- Put unfolded pasty on lightly floured surface and roll until it 10×9…. roll around rolling pin just so u can transfer. so it should just be a loose roll..
- Gently unroll pastry over the dish. crimp or roll the edges to seal it to the dish..
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until pastry is golden. the filling bubbles. let it sit for 5 minutes so it thickens..
- ** inspired by the recipe from the Campbell's Casserole and One Dish recipes…..
If you find this Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.