Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mofongo con sopa de mariscos recipe. To cook mofongo con sopa de mariscos you only need 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos:
- Take of soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp.
- Provide 1 lb of crab meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of lobster meat.
- Take 1 lb of scallions.
- Prepare 3 small of pottatoes.
- Prepare 1 pints of chicken broth.
- You need 1 pints of watter.
- Get 4 tbsp of sofrito Goya.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced onnion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of mofongo.
- Get 7 large of green planters.
- Use 4 tbsp of bacon bits.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1 gallon of canola oil.
Instructions to make Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos:
- cook soup.
- dice potatoes in small cubes.
- add all ingredients (except corn starch)in a large pot.
- bring to a boil.
- add corn starch to thicken broth.
- cook mofongo.
- peel and cut plantains in 1 inch pieces.
- deep fry plantains till golden brown.
- mash plantains while adding olive oil to keep moist.
- add bacon bits and minced garlic.
- form mashed plantains in small balls.
- serve meal!!!!.
- place plantain balls inside bowl and cover with soup.
If you find this Mofongo con Sopa de Mariscos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.