Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and tart chinese cellophane noodle salad recipe. To make sweet and tart chinese cellophane noodle salad you only need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad:
- Prepare 80 grams of Cellophane noodles (2 x 40 g packet).
- Provide 3 slice of or 5 sticks Ham or imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tsp of ●Sesame oil (for the hot water).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of each ▲Soy sauce, sugar, vinegar (※).
- Use 1 tsp of each ▲Chicken soup stock granules, sesame oil.
- Prepare of ★Spicy ingredients (optional, to taste).
- Use 1 of japanese mustard If you want to make the salad spicy.
- Get 1 of ra-yu If you want to make it some of the portion spicy.
Instructions to make Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad:
- I use mild vinegar but use less than listed if using normal vinegar..
- You can buy this kind of cellophane noodles anywhere. I used the one that contains 2 packs of 40 g glass noodles, and already cut short. I recommend it since it's easy to cook..
- Use a large pot as you will use it as a mixing bowl later. Boil the noodles as instructed on the packet, and turn off the heat. Add the ● sesame oil into the hot water..
- The noodle salad is delicious when freshly made. But if you chill it in the fridge, or if you make it in advance to store, the glass noodles absorb all the sauce and become dry. Adding a little sesame oil prevents this..
- Quickly stir the sesame oil in the hot water in the pot. Drain in a colander. Just doing this will prevent the noodles from absorbing too much sauce..
- Cool in cold water for about 5 minutes, and drain. It seems a bit of a waste to drain off the sesame oil in Step 5, but if you add the oil after you drain the noodles, they get tangled and it's hard to coat in the oil ..
- While you are boiling and draining the noodles, make a thin omelet and julienne. Julienne cucumber and ham as well..
- It's also delicious with crab sticks instead of ham. Don't sprinkle salt over the cucumber, just use as it is..
- Add all the flavoring ingredients in the pot that you boiled the noodles. Be careful with the amount of vinegar you use. Refer to Step 1..
- The noodles are lightly coated with sesame oil, so it's easy to mix them in the sauce. The ▲ sesame oil is for flavoring, so don't forget to add it ..
- Add all other ingredients, and toss well..
- If you want to make the whole salad spicy, add the mustard paste. Use as much as you like..
- The sweet and sour salad is ready! If you want to make it spicy individually on your plate, add 1 or 2 drops of ra-yu and toss..
If you find this Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.