Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo recipe. To cook bgctgal's quick & easy seafood gumbo you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Take 1 cup of onion, sweet red yellow orange peppers, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages of smoked sausage (your choice).
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of small chicken boullion cube.
- Use 1 of small beef boullion cube.
- Provide 1 packages of medium gulf shrimp.
- You need 1 packages of shelled crawfish tails Bordeux brand.
- Provide 2 can of lump white crabmeat.
- Prepare 1 lb of bay scallops.
- Provide 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour (for Roux).
- You need 1/8 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 slice of butter (for roux color).
- Provide 1 tbsp of cajun or creole seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Gumbo file (optional for those who don't like Okra).
- Get packages of frozen Okra (Optional).
- Use 1 cup of chicken broth.
Instructions to make BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo:
- Cook oil and flour to make Roux. Keep flour and oil on low stirring periodically to keep from burning. Butter helps to darken the Roux. (Can be baked in oven until desired color too!).
- Once Roux is desired color, add all vegetables, sausage, chicken, and all seasonings. Cook 20 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, diced tomatoes and tomato soup cook 30 minutes stirring occassionally.
- Add lump crab, crawfish, shrimp cook 10 minutes.
- Add bay scallops (medium to small) your desire.
- Add Gumbo File (optional) cook another 10 to 15 Mins.
- Eat with Rice or Oyster crackers.
If you find this BgCtGal's Quick & Easy Seafood Gumbo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.