Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom kha (spicy thai coconut chicken soup) recipe. To make tom kha (spicy thai coconut chicken soup) you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup):
- Provide 2 tsp of Canola oil.
- Take 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- Use 4 tsp of Minced Peeled Fresh Ginger.
- Take 4 clove of Garlic, Minced.
- Provide 1 of 3-inch Stalk Lemongrass, Halved Lengthwise.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sambel Oelek (ground fresh chile paste).
- You need 3 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Cooked Chicken Breast (about 8 ounces).
- You need 1/2 cup of Green Onion Strips.
- Get 3 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
Instructions to make Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup):
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat..
- Add mushrooms, bell pepper, ginger, garlic, and lemongrass; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add chile paste; cook 1 minute..
- Add chicken stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and sugar; bring to a simmer..
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated..
- Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and juice..
If you find this Tom Kha (Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.