Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala corn chowmin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala corn chowmin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala corn chowmin soup recipe. You can cook masala corn chowmin soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala corn chowmin soup:
- Provide 1 bowl of Boil corn.
- Get 1 bowl of boil chow mein.
- Provide 1 of mini bowl Chopped onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of Chopped capsicum.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato.
- Use 2 tsp of grated carrot.
- Use of As per taste Spice -White pepper, maggi masala, pasta masala. salt,.
- Prepare of as per taste Chilli sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce.
Steps to make Masala corn chowmin soup:
- All the ingredients to Take out the makai and grind them.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add garlic ginger chillies and fry onion and vegetable Mix well and cook it in spices…
- Add puree of Makai to it and add soy sauce, chilli tomato sauce and cook it.
If you find this Masala corn chowmin soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.