Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe. You can have red kidney bean soup with smoked ham using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham:
- Prepare 400 g of red kidney beans.
- You need 300 g of smoked ham, cut to small pieces.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Get 1 of small onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 of large carrots.
- Take 2 of large parsnips.
- You need of salt (bear in mind the ham is already salted).
- Provide of pepper.
- Provide of chilli (optional).
- Provide of sour cream (optional).
- You need of For the pasta:.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide of flour.
- Use pinch of salt.
- Provide pinch of turmeric.
Steps to make Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham:
- In a large saucepan soak red kidney beans in cold water 6 -8 hours or over night. In the same water boil the beans gently until half cooked, then add the smoked ham, and sliced vegetables. Simmer until almost cooked. In the meantime prepare your pasta. Combine flour, egg, pinch of salt, and pinch of turmeric and Knead it into a firm dough. Grate the pasta (sprinkle with flour often so it won't stick), spread out on a towel or plate, and let it dry..
- Finely chop onion and crush garlic fry both in oil until golden, then add flour and stir continuously for a minute or two be careful not to burn it. Remove from heat and sprinkle with paprika powder, add a little water and pour it into the boiling soup. Let it simmer gently for 5-10 minutes, by this time the soup is cooked. Next, add the pasta and cook until pasta is soft. Season to taste add chilli if like it hot and serve with a little sour cream (optional) and sliced bread roll. Enjoy..
If you find this Red kidney bean soup with smoked ham recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.