Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys mulligatawny soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys mulligatawny soup, gf df ef sf nf you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of large carrots, chopped.
- Use 1 of large white potato, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of apple, chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of curry powder, strength to your taste.
- Take 1200 ml of vegetable stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of mango chutney.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato puree / paste.
- You need 25 grams of sultanas.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- Take 100 g of cooked basmati rice.
Instructions to make Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the chopped carrots, potato, onion, garlic and apple in it for 10 minutes until softening.
- Add the curry powder and stir in. Gradually add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the chutney, tomato puree and sultanas. Turn down to a low simmer and let cook for around 30 minutes.
- Let cool a bit then puree the whole lot adding boiled water to thin the consistency if required.
- Add the cooked rice, warm through and season to taste.
- Serve with some crisp, flavoured poppadoms.
- There are many other versions of Mulligatawny that use chicken, chickpeas and vegetables including, leek, celery, sweet potato etc.
If you find this Vickys Mulligatawny Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.