Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Black chana curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black chana curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black chana curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black chana curry recipe. To make black chana curry you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black chana curry:
- Prepare of For boiling chana.
- Use 1 bowl of black chickpeas.
- You need 4 tsp of oil Cooking.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- You need 1 of dal chini(cinnemom stick).
- Prepare of For making tadka.
- Provide 2 of big tomatoes.
- You need 2 of onion.
- Get 6-8 of Garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 2 of Green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
Instructions to make Black chana curry:
- Wash and Soak black chana for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours pressure cook chana till 7-8 minutes after first whistle. Switch off the flame and let pressure releases automatical. Check chana by pressing between your fingers if it's done..
- Wash, peel and chop onion, green chilli, ginger, garlic and tomato and grind in a mixer to a smooth paste..
- Now heat cooking oil in a karahi. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds and grinded paste and cook it on slow flame till it leaves the karahi. It may take 8-10 minutes. Now Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander seeds powder and mix well..
- Now pour this prepared masala in pressure cooker in which boiled chana is. Adjust the consistency of curry by adding water if needed. Now place the lid and pressure cook till 7-8 whistles and switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with chapatti, rice or puri..
If you find this Black chana curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.