Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg 🙂 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg 🙂 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg 🙂 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg 🙂 recipe. To cook easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg 🙂 you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg :):
- You need 12 of chicken legs.
- Get Half of a lemon.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get of Large Handful cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of courgette.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Provide 2 of normal potatoes.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Oil.
- Prepare of Mayo.
Steps to make Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg :):
- Slash chicken legs.
- Then add turmeric paprika curry powder garlic oil salt pepper and squeeze the lemon juice in bowl.
- Put chicken in the bowl and coat.
- Then put chicken on baking tray and put aside.
- Cut courgette onion and add tomatoes. Put in oven dish and coat with salt pepper and oil then put aside.
- Then cut potatoes smaller than roast potatoes size and put in baking tray with little bit of salt and pepper coat in oil.
- Now put them all in oven at 200c chicken on top then potatoes the veg, should be done in 45 mins until nice and brown. Turn half way through.
- Serve with a nice dollop of mayo.
If you find this Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg 🙂 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.