Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Coconut Milk Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Coconut Milk Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Milk Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut milk soup recipe. You can have thai coconut milk soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Milk Soup:
- Get 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of stock cube.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mixed vegetables (sliced, baby corn, mushrooms, carrots, beans, cauliflower, green peas).
- Prepare 1-2 of lemon grass (bottom half), crushed.
- Use 8-10 of sliced galangal (Thai ginger).
- Use 2 of fresh red chilies, slit.
- Get 8-10 of kaffir lime leaves, bruised.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Use 1 of lime leaf, thinly sliced to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Milk Soup:
- In a pan, bring the water, lime leaves, lemon grass, stock cube, sliced galangal and chilies to a boil..
- Add all the veggies and salt. Cover and simmer till the veggies are soft..
- Then add the coconut milk and pepper powder and let it come to a boil..
- Switch off the flame and add the lime juice. Garnish with the sliced lime leaves and enjoy this refreshing soup as a light meal..
If you find this Thai Coconut Milk Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.