Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and tart chinese cellophane noodle salad recipe. To make sweet and tart chinese cellophane noodle salad you only need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad:
- Get 80 grams of Cellophane noodles (2 x 40 g packet).
- Provide 3 slice of or 5 sticks Ham or imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 tsp of ●Sesame oil (for the hot water).
- Provide 3 tbsp of each ▲Soy sauce, sugar, vinegar (※).
- You need 1 tsp of each ▲Chicken soup stock granules, sesame oil.
- You need of ★Spicy ingredients (optional, to taste).
- Use 1 of japanese mustard If you want to make the salad spicy.
- Provide 1 of ra-yu If you want to make it some of the portion spicy.
Steps to make Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad:
- I use mild vinegar but use less than listed if using normal vinegar..
- You can buy this kind of cellophane noodles anywhere. I used the one that contains 2 packs of 40 g glass noodles, and already cut short. I recommend it since it's easy to cook..
- Use a large pot as you will use it as a mixing bowl later. Boil the noodles as instructed on the packet, and turn off the heat. Add the ● sesame oil into the hot water..
- The noodle salad is delicious when freshly made. But if you chill it in the fridge, or if you make it in advance to store, the glass noodles absorb all the sauce and become dry. Adding a little sesame oil prevents this..
- Quickly stir the sesame oil in the hot water in the pot. Drain in a colander. Just doing this will prevent the noodles from absorbing too much sauce..
- Cool in cold water for about 5 minutes, and drain. It seems a bit of a waste to drain off the sesame oil in Step 5, but if you add the oil after you drain the noodles, they get tangled and it's hard to coat in the oil ..
- While you are boiling and draining the noodles, make a thin omelet and julienne. Julienne cucumber and ham as well..
- It's also delicious with crab sticks instead of ham. Don't sprinkle salt over the cucumber, just use as it is..
- Add all the flavoring ingredients in the pot that you boiled the noodles. Be careful with the amount of vinegar you use. Refer to Step 1..
- The noodles are lightly coated with sesame oil, so it's easy to mix them in the sauce. The ▲ sesame oil is for flavoring, so don't forget to add it ..
- Add all other ingredients, and toss well..
- If you want to make the whole salad spicy, add the mustard paste. Use as much as you like..
- The sweet and sour salad is ready! If you want to make it spicy individually on your plate, add 1 or 2 drops of ra-yu and toss..
If you find this Sweet and Tart Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.