Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu tenshin rice bowl for dieters recipe. To make tofu tenshin rice bowl for dieters you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters:
- You need 1 block of Firm tofu.
- Provide 300 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Chicken soup stock (granules).
- Provide 1 tsp of ☆Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Get 1 dash of Imitation crab meat sticks.
- Use 1 of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎Katakuriko.
- Get 2 tbsp of ◎Water.
- Get 2 of ＊Eggs.
- Provide 1 dash of ＊Salt.
- Use 1 dash of ＊Ajinomoto umami seasoning.
- Get 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters:
- Place the firm tofu on a heat-resistant plate with a paper towel. Microwave at 500 W for 6 minutes. You can make other preparations while microwaving..
- Cut the onion into thin slices. Julienne the carrots. Cut the chives into about 1 cm pieces. Break up the crab meat sticks. Combine the ◎ ingredients, as well as the ＊ ingredients separately..
- Add the ☆ ingredients and the cut vegetables (except for the chives) to a pot and cook the vegetables..
- Mash the drained tofu into small pieces. Dry roast in a frying pan while mashing up into even smaller pieces (about 3-4 minutes). Once it's finished dry roasting, transfer to a plate..
- In the same frying pan add the ＊ ingredients, and cook as desired. Top over the dry-roasted tofu..
- Heat Step 3 once more, and once it's warmed up add the ◎ ingredients. Once it's thickened add the chives last, together with sesame. Top over Step 5 and it's complete..
If you find this Tofu Tenshin Rice Bowl for Dieters recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.