Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded vegetable soup recipe. You can have loaded vegetable soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Vegetable Soup:
- Take 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Get 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use A few of sprigs of thyme.
- Provide 1 of courgette, chopped.
- You need 200 g of can butter beans, drained.
- Provide 200 g of can tomatoes.
- You need 600 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 60 g of grated parmesan or equivalent of choice.
- Take 80 g of small pasta of choice.
- Provide of Small bunch of shredded basil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Loaded Vegetable Soup:
- Cook the onions, celery and carrots over a medium-low heat for about 20 minutes or until soft. Add a splash of water if it starts to stick. Stir regularly..
- Next add the garlic, sugar, puree, herbs (excluding basil) and courgette and cook for about 4-5 minutes..
- Pour in the beans, tomatoes and stock, then simmer for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste..
- Add in half the parmesan and pasta of choice. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until pasta is cooked..
- Sprinkle with basil and remaining parmesan and serve..
If you find this Loaded Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.