Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. To cook tomato basil soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Get 3 of medium yellow onions, grated.
- Take 1/2 C. of flour.
- You need 4 (28 oz.) of Cans of crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 1/4 C. of Chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 C. of Sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Kosher salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of Celery salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of Black pepper.
- Take 3/4 C. of Heavy cream.
- Provide 2 Tbsp. of Honey.
- Get 1/4 C. of Fresh basil leaves, torn.
Steps to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add onions and cook gently until soft and translucent, about 15 minutes..
- Add flour and stir to combine until slightly pale gold, do not allow to brown..
- Stir in the tomatoes, chicken broth, sugar, salt, celery salt, and pepper. Rise heat to medium until it starts to boil then reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes, scraping the bottom of the pot frequently..
- Stir in torn basil, heavy cream and honey. Remove from heat and puree with immersion blender or in batches in a standing blender until smooth. Top with drizzle of heavy cream and more fresh basil..
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.