Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese tofu in thick sauce with spinach and shirasu recipe. You can cook taiwanese tofu in thick sauce with spinach and shirasu using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu:
- Take 1 block of Silken tofu.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Provide 1 of packet Shirasu.
- Get 1 small of packet Imitation crab sticks.
- Take 1 of Grated garlic (to taste).
- Provide of Seasonings.
- Provide 1 dash of ★Weipa or Chinese soup stock (less than 1 tbsp).
- Use 1 pinch of ★Black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★Cooking sake.
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- Use 1 of Potato starch flour dissolved in water – thickening agent.
- Get 1 of Sesame oil (to taste).
Instructions to make Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu:
- Cut the spinach and tofu into bite sizes. Shred the crab sticks..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the grated garlic..
- When the garlic becomes aromatic, add the spinach and fry..
- Cook until the spinach wilts, add the tofu, shirasu baby sardines, crab sticks and the ★ seasonings. Simmer for a while..
- Stir in the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce, taking care not to form lumps. Turn off the heat and swirl in sesame oil. Serve..
If you find this Taiwanese Tofu in Thick Sauce with Spinach and Shirasu recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.