Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb instant pot chicken curry recipe. You can have low carb instant pot chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry:
- You need 4 of Chicken Breast Fillets.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Provide 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 4 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder.
- You need 8 of heaped Teaspoons ground ginger.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Cumin.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Turmeric.
- Take 1/2-1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Medium Curry Powder.
- Provide 2 of Heaped Teaspoons Mixed Herbs.
- You need 1-2 Teaspoons of Pink Himilayan Salt.
- Use 1 of Heaped Tablespoon Erythritol.
- Provide 2 Cans of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Take 1 Cup of of Chicken Stock.
- Provide 1 Cup of water.
- Use 1 Cup of Double Cream.
Instructions to make Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry:
- Add the chicken and the stock to your pressure cooker pot and cook on the meat setting..
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan and add the chopped onion. Fry until onions are soft..
- Mix all of the herbs, spices, salt and erythritol in a small bowl. Reduce the heat to low and add the mixture to the to the frying pan. Mix in quickly and then add the water and mix thoroughly..
- Increase the heat to medium and add the tomatoes. Let the curry simmer for 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, remove the chicken breasts from the pressure cooker and shred with a fork..
- Drain the stock from the pot..
- Place the chicken and curry back into the pressure cooker and cook on the stew setting..
- Add the cream to the cooked curry and select the quick reheat function. (Approximately 1 minute high heat if you dont have the quick reheat function.).
- Serve with Cauliflower Rice..
If you find this Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.