Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 1800 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Get 350 grams of chicken breast or cubed 'tofu' from my Soy-Free recipe.
- Prepare 2 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Provide 100 grams of rice noodles.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Vickys Soy Sauce Substitute.
- Use 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Get 4 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Use 4 of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of finely sliced chilli, sliced spring onion & mint leaf garnish.
Steps to make Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the stock, chicken / 'tofu', ginger and garlic in a pan. Half cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333554-vickys-soy-free-tofu-chicken-nuggets-gluten-free-nut-freevegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333544-vickys-soy-free-tofu-gluten-free-nut-free-vegan.
- Remove the chicken and shred or slice then return to the pan. If using tofu just leave it cubed.
- Add the rice noodles, spring onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms, bell pepper and 'soy sauce' and let simmer a further 3 minutes until cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute.
- Serve with garnish sprinkled on top if desired.
- I like to add some chilli flakes or a little squeeze of thai sweet chilli sauce to give a little extra flavour if I'm feeling especially under the weather.
If you find this Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.