Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To cook minestrone soup you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone Soup:
- Get 20 mls of refined oil.
- Provide 20 gms of leeks.
- Provide 30 gms of carrots(cut into square).
- You need 20 gms of Zucchini (thinly sliced).
- Provide 10 gms of french beans(thinly sliced).
- You need 20 gms of celery(thinly sliced).
- Get 10 gms of cabbage.
- Provide 300 ml of vegetable stock.
- Use 100 gms of Tomato cocasse.
- Take 1 pinch of oregano.
- Provide 2-3 of fresh basil leaves.
- Take 100 gms of baked beans.
- Use 15 gms of Macroni pasta.
- You need as per taste of Salt and white peeper.
- Get 5 mls of olive oil.
- Provide 1 gms of parmesan cheese(for garnish).
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat refined oil in a sauce pan..
- Add leeks, carrots, Zucchini, French beans and celery..
- Cover the pan reduce the heat to low, cook for 15 mins, shaking the pan occasionally..
- Add stock, Tomato concasse and oregano..
- Cover again and simmer for 20 mins more..
- Add the baked beans, macaroni pasta, cabbage pieces and fresh basil leaves and cook for 10 mins more..
- Season with salt and papper.
- While serving garnish with grated with parmesan cheese and olive oil on top..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.