Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's seafood pot pie recipe. To cook sheree's seafood pot pie you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie:
- Take 1 sheet of PUFF PASTRY (can find at walmart in the frozen section).
- Provide 1 of *** cooking spray.
- Get 1 can of cream of onion soup.
- Use 1 can of New England Clam Showder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 10 oz of package frozen peas and carrots (can used frozen veggies), thawed (about 1 1/2 cup).
- You need 3 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 1 packages (12 oz) of cooked baby shrimp (small).
- Get 1 cup of imitation crab meat (6 oz bag).
- Take 1 stalk of celery.
- Take 1 of small onion, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter..
- Use 3 dash of hot sauce (optional).
Steps to make Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie:
- Thaw the pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes until its easy to handle. Heat the oven at 375°……spray a shallow casserole dish. 12x8x2". I bought pot pie tins at walmart.
- Stir soup, milk, hot sauce, veggies, crabmeat in a mixing bowl. remove remaining shell from shrimp and add to the bowl..
- Saute celery and onion in butter. add to bowl of seafood mixture..
- Pour in prepared baking dish..
- Put unfolded pasty on lightly floured surface and roll until it 10×9…. roll around rolling pin just so u can transfer. so it should just be a loose roll..
- Gently unroll pastry over the dish. crimp or roll the edges to seal it to the dish..
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until pastry is golden. the filling bubbles. let it sit for 5 minutes so it thickens..
- ** inspired by the recipe from the Campbell's Casserole and One Dish recipes…..
If you find this Sheree's Seafood Pot Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.