Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Corn and Crab Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn and Crab Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and Crab Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and crab soup recipe. You can have corn and crab soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn and Crab Soup:
- Use 3 sticks of butter.
- Take 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of white crab meat.
- Provide 2 cans of creamed corn.
- Provide 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- Provide 1 qt of half and half.
- Take to taste of Creole seasoning.
- Take to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
Instructions to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
If you find this Corn and Crab Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.