Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup recipe. You can cook thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup:
- Provide 350 of grm yellow pumpkin (peeled) cubed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 5 of oo ml chicken stock.
- Get 800 ml of coconut cream (canned).
- You need 1 cup of basil leaves.
- You need to taste of pepper and salt.
- Take of Ingredients for shrimp paste.
- Use 125 of grm prawns (shelled and deveined).
- Use 10 of shallots,peeled.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli,minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger,grated.
- Get 1 tsp of dark brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon grass stalk, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup:
- Using a mortar and pestle pound together all the ingredients listed under shrimp paste to form a well mixed paste..
- Toss the pumpkin cubes in lemon juice and keep aside..
- In a heavy bottomed pan add the shrimp paste, coconut cream and 250 ml chicken stock.Whisk well so no lumps remain..
- On medium heat, stirring occasionally, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and stir to ensure there are no lumps..
- Add pumpkin and cook on low heat until pumpkin is tender but not mushy..
- Add the remaining 250 ml chicken stock, salt,pepper and basil leaves. Stir through and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
If you find this Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.