Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki Raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki raita recipe. You can cook lauki raita using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lauki Raita:
- Provide 1-1 of -2 lauki.
- Get 2-1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3-1 tsp of bhuna zeera.
- Use 4-1/2 tsp of red chillies powder.
- Get 5-1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 6-1/2 kg of yogurt.
- Take 7 of – few curry leaves.
- You need 8-2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 9-1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 10-2 of -3 green chillies chopped.
- You need 11-1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 12 of – fresh dhania.
- You need 13-1 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Lauki Raita:
- Take round lauki as my mother in law preferred round one. Wash and peel it..
- Kadu kash lauki and and add in boiling water for Just 2 minutes..
- Drain the water and keep lauki aside..
- Beat yogurt and add salt, red chilli powder, black pepper, bhuna zeera..
- Add chopped tomatoes, onions and green chilli..
- Add boiled lauki in yogurt and mix well. Balance the flavours of spices as you like it..
- We serve this raita in 2 ways. It's optional to give tarka of zeera and curry leaves..
- Take oil in a pan add zeera and washed curry leaves. Garnish with curry leaves and fresh dhania. Serves as a side line..
- Give tarka to lauki raita. Believe me you will enjoy it with spoon..
If you find this Lauki Raita recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.