Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cauliflower and potato soup recipe. You can have cheesy cauliflower and potato soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup:
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Use 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 head of cauliflower.
- Get 1.5 lbs of russet potatoes.
- You need 4 cups of vegtable roth.
- You need 12 oz of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use of Fresh cracked pepper.
- Provide 8 oz of shedded medium cheddar cheese.
- Take 3 of green onions.
Steps to make Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup:
- Dice onion and add to soup pot along with minced garlic and olive oil. Saute until the onion is soft.
- Peel and dice the potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Add the cubed potatoes and cauliflower florets to the pot along with vegetable broth. Place a lid on top, turn tge heat to high and bring pot to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until potatoes and cauliflower are extremely soft.
- Add evaporated milk to soup. Use immersion blender to puree mixture..
- Once soup is pureed, season with smoked paprika, salt and fresh cracked pepper (10-15 cranks).
- Heat soup to add cheese, one handful at a time until fully melted..
- Serve with sliced green onions for an added pop of flavor..
If you find this Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.