Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา) recipe. You can cook thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา):
- Get 2 lbs of chicken feet, toenails trimmed off.
- Prepare 4 of bone in chicken thighs.
- Use of Water to cover meat.
- Take 8 of krachai/finger root (~1 cup).
- Take to taste of Dried chili.
- You need 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide of Kaffir leaves (~3-4 large ones or 6-7 small ones).
- Prepare 2 tbs of pa-daek (fermented fish paste).
- Use 3 of whole green onions cut into 2 in. pieces.
- Use to taste of Fish sauce.
Steps to make Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา):
- Cover the chicken feet and thighs with enough water to cover them..
- Boil chicken thighs and chicken feet until the chicken feet for 15 minutes. Skim off any scum that accumulates as it boils..
- Mash the krachai with the chilli..
- Brown the coconut solids and red curry paste in a separate pot on med-high heat for ~3 minutes. Add the coconut liquid once it begins sizzling. Set aside..
- Take out the thighs and strip off the meat. Keep the chicken feet cooking at medium heat..
- Add 3/4 of the thigh meat to the krachai and mash. Add this to the cooking chicken feet and stir. Turn to med-high heat..
- Add the rest of the thigh meat and bones (+ optional chicken blood) to the pot. Rip up the kaffir leaves and add to the pot. Stir..
- Add the coconut milk-red curry paste mixture to the chicken pot. Stir. Add the pa-daek and green onion. Add fish sauce to taste..
- Eat over rice noodles..
If you find this Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.