Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded potato soup instant pot ip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded potato soup instant pot ip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato soup instant pot ip recipe. You can have loaded potato soup instant pot ip using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded potato soup instant pot ip:
- Prepare 4 TBSP of (half stick) of salted butter.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- Take 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 4 pounds of potatoes pealed and chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Get 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- Use 1/4 cup of ruffly chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of dried thyme.
- Get 1/2 TBSP of seasoned salt.
- Use 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 5.2 oz of herb cheese spread cut into cubes I use Boursin.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Provide of Croutons.
- You need of Chopped green onion.
- Take of Mild cheddar cheese.
- Get of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Crumbled bacon.
Steps to make Loaded potato soup instant pot ip:
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting. When reads hot add in butter..
- When butter has melted add in onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes..
- Add in the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in the broth and wine. Stir and scape bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Stir in potatoes, basil, thyme, season salt, and black pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When finished, quick release the pressure..
- Stir in heavy cream and cheese spread until melted. Turn off pot..
- If you want it thicker. Mix 2 TBSP corn starch and 2 TBSP water in a bowl. Turn to saute high. When soup starts bubbling, stir in the mixture until it thickens. Turn off instant pot..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnishes..
If you find this Loaded potato soup instant pot ip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.