Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy sausage & potato soup recipe. You can cook cheesy sausage & potato soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup:
- Take 2 lbs of russet potatoes (cut into 1” cubes).
- Take 1 lb of smoked sausage (cut into 1/4” slices).
- Take 6 Oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Use 8 Oz of cream of celery soup.
- Get 2/3 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Use 2 cups of white cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of 1 medium jalapeño (sliced, optional).
Steps to make Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup:
- Place potatoes at the bottom of the slow cooker with 2 cups water..
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese, cream of celery soup, onion soup mix, cream, jalapeño (optional) and cajun seasoning. Pour the cheese mixture over the potatoes and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hrs..
- After 3 hrs, add sausage, stir and continue cooking for remainder..
- After checking to make sure potatoes are cooked through, give it a good stir. Add milk and cheddar and continue to stir until well combined. Cook an additional 30 minutes on low..
- Top with more shredded cheese if desired and serve..
If you find this Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.