Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pointed gourd curry(potoler dorma) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pointed gourd curry(potoler dorma) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pointed gourd curry(potoler dorma) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pointed gourd curry(potoler dorma) recipe. To make pointed gourd curry(potoler dorma) you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pointed gourd curry(potoler dorma):
- Get 500 gram of pointed gourd.
- Take 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Use 2 tbsp of poppy seeds paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashew-raisins paste.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seed powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Pointed gourd curry(potoler dorma):
- Scrape and peel off the pointed gourd.
- Deseed it with a knife.
- Now heat oil and saute well the Coconut, poppy seeds paste, cashew-raisins paste,adding salt, turmeric powder,sugar and red chilli Powder.
- Now remove it from heat and stuff the gourds.
- Heat oil and fry the gourds, covering it.
- In another pan heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf.
- Add ginger paste saute well adding the remaining stuffing masala.
- Saute adding fennel seed powder.
- Add this to the gourd and add water.
- Boil it well and switch off the heat.
- Serve it with rice.
If you find this Pointed gourd curry(potoler dorma) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.