Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mix lauki dal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mix lauki dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix lauki dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix lauki dal recipe. You can cook mix lauki dal using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mix lauki dal:
- Take 1 bowl of lauki cut into large cubes.
- Take 1 cup of soaked chana dal.
- Get 1 of large size sliced onion.
- Take 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 3-4 of slit green chilli.
- Get 1 tbsps of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of panchporan with 2 curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Mix lauki dal:
- First in a pressure cooker heat the oil add panchporan and curry leaves crackle it then add green chilli and onion fry till colour changes..
- Now add ginger garlic paste fry it for few seconds then add chopped tomato and all the powdered masala and mix it well, fry for 2 minutes on high flame..
- Now add soaked drained dal, mix it and add 1 cup water and pressure cook it for 10-12 minutes on medium heat..
- After 15 minutes open the lid, mix it and add 1 cup of water and lauki pieces and again pressure cook it for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes open the lid and add chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame..
- Our delicious lauki dal is ready to serve..
- Enjoy 😊..
If you find this Mix lauki dal recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.