Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy roasted parsnip & potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy roasted parsnip & potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy roasted parsnip & potato soup recipe. You can cook creamy roasted parsnip & potato soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy roasted parsnip & potato soup:
- Take of large sweet onion, chopped.
- Take of (3-4) large whole garlic cloves, unpeeled.
- Provide of (2-3) tbsp olive oil.
- Use tbsp of ground cumin.
- Provide tbsp of salt.
- Prepare of about 6 small parsnips, washed and chopped.
- Prepare of (4) cups chopped red potatoes, about 3 large potatoes.
- Prepare of (4) cups veggie stock, about one litre.
- You need of (1/2) cup cashews.
- Get of add cups water for the desirable fluidity.
- Prepare tbsp of salt, or to taste.
- Prepare tbsp of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- Use of Fresh pepper, parsley & minced red pepper to garnish.
Instructions to make Creamy roasted parsnip & potato soup:
- Start by heating the oven to 400 degrees..
- Wash and chop the parsnip, and combine it with the onion, and the whole unpeeled garlic cloves in a mixing bowl..
- Toss the veggies with the olive oil, cumin, and salt, and place in a large rimmed baking pan..
- Toss the pan in the oven and roast the veggies until fragrant and browning, about 30 minutes..
- While the veggies roast in the oven, combine the vegetable stock and chopped potatoes in a soup pot..
- Heat to a gentle boil and cook gently until the potatoes are done..
If you find this Creamy roasted parsnip & potato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.