Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato soup in the crockpot recipe. To cook baked potato soup in the crockpot you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot:
- You need Half of a bag of potatoss.
- Prepare of Small bag of Bacon Bits.
- Use of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare Half of a can of Half & Half.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbs of pepper.
- You need Half of a cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
Steps to make Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot:
- Peel potatoes of your choice and put in the crockpot with the water and stock..
- Add bacon bits, salt, and pepper..
- Turn crock pot on high for 4 hours..
- Once potatoes are done add half and half..
- Cook for 30 more minutes on low..
- Add cheese and mix it in or add it once you've made yourself a bowl..
- I bought a box of Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits to go with it..
If you find this Baked Potato Soup in the Crockpot recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.