Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to (not cream of) potato soup w/carrots, cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe. To make (not cream of) potato soup w/carrots, cerleriac and fresh herbs you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs:
- Provide 200 g of celery bulb.
- Get 130 g of pealed onion.
- Provide 40 g of carrot.
- You need 20 g of virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 kg of cubed potatoes.
- Use 10 g of herb salt.
- Prepare 5 g of finely chopped parsley.
- Use pinch of oregano (dried is fine).
- Provide 1 g of estragon (dried is fine).
- Use 200 g of diced/sliced carrots.
- Use 900 g of hot water (cold is fine).
- Prepare 1 tbs of veggie broth powder (optional and to add for taste).
- Take pinch of ground pepper.
Instructions to make (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs:
- With the help of a kitchen machine that can weigh and cook (e.g. thermomix=tmx) this recipe can be quickly made, but it's easy to follow should you be preparing everything manually and on stove (just more time consuming).
- Dice celeriac, one carrot, onion or in blender e.g. a tmx: 6sec speed5.
- Sautee mix in heated oil or tmx: add oil and program varoma 4:30min speed spoon.
- Add diced (rinsed, not necessarily pealed) carrots and (rinsed, half-pealed) potatoes to sauteed mix.
- Add herbs, salt and pepper and water.
- Now let come to a boil, stir and let simmer with lid on for about 10/15 minutes or till potatoes done. In tmx: 20min 100C reverse speed spoon (if you used cold water 25min).
- Length of time cooking potatoes will vary according to type you used and cube size which should depend on how big/small you like them best in a soup.
- Try and adjust salt/pepper to your taste.
- Serve with a bit of parsley and freshly ground pepper on top.
If you find this (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.