Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry soup recipe. To make thai green curry soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry Soup:
- Use 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli,chopped and deseeded.
- You need 1 stick of lemongrass,chopped.
- Get 1/2 of onion,chopped.
- Get 1 clove of garlic,crushed.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Thai fish sauce.
- Take 1 of lime (zest and juice).
- Provide 1 of small chicken breast.
- Use 400 ml of can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry Soup:
- In a saucepan fry the chopped onion in the olive oil for a few minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the coriander leaves,and bring to the boil.Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes..
- Whilst step 2 is cooking,fry the chopped chicken breast in a little olive oil until browned and cooked through..
- Allow to cool to room temperature (as per manufacturer's instructions)..
- Pour the contents from Step 2 into the Nutri Ninja and blend for about 30 seconds..
- Return the contents to the saucepan and add the cooked chicken breast.Gently reheat until ready to serve..
If you find this Thai Green Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.