Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki Bharta (Mashed Bottle Gourd Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Bharta (Mashed Bottle Gourd Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki bharta (mashed bottle gourd curry) recipe. You can have lauki bharta (mashed bottle gourd curry) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Bharta (Mashed Bottle Gourd Curry):
- Take 1 of medium sized bottle gourd, sliced.
- Take 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- Take 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of asafoetida.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1-2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- You need 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Lauki Bharta (Mashed Bottle Gourd Curry):
- Steam the sliced bottle gourd for 10 minutes or till it turns soft. Blend coarsely and keep aside..
- Heat oil & ghee in a pan. Temper with cumin seeds & asafoetida..
- Add onion and stir fry till light brown..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste and saute till the raw smell disappears..
- Add the tomatoes and continue to saute till it is nicely mashed..
- Now it is the time to add all the dry spices. Give it a stir. Add the bottle gourd & mix everything well. Saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve as a side dish with rice or chapatis..
If you find this Lauki Bharta (Mashed Bottle Gourd Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.