Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fisherman soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fisherman soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fisherman soup recipe. To cook fisherman soup you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fisherman soup:
- Use of Ngolo.
- Use of Fresh fish.
- You need of Crabs.
- Prepare of Perewinkles.
- Get of Shrimps.
- Prepare of Big dried prawns.
- Prepare of Cocoyam powder.
- Take of Utazi seeds.
- Provide leaves of Utazi.
- Use of Palm oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Seasoning.
- Take of Fresh scoth bonnet pepper.
Instructions to make Fisherman soup:
- Add water in a pot and boil the crabs with little salt half way..
- Add the ngolo and continue cooking.
- Then add the fish and big dried prawns and some seasoning to taste.
- When the fish is half way cooked, remove from the stock and set aside to prevent it from scattering.
- Then add little more water and add perewinkles and grinded pepper and some palm oil and cover to cook.
- When the oil is cooked and well incorporated, add the cocoyam flour mixed in little water and stir in until slightly thickened.
- Then put back the precooked fish, shrimps, uziza leaves and cover to cook.
- Let it cook for 5-6 minutes more and turn off heat.
If you find this Fisherman soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.