Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. You can have potato soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato soup:
- Prepare 8 pounds of potatoes peeled and diced.
- Take 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Use to taste of black pepper.
- Provide to taste of garlic salt about2teslaspoons or.
- Get 1 pint of heavy cream.
- Get of whole milk to fill your pot.
- Take 1 of (8oz.)bag shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of (8oz)bag of bacon bits.
Steps to make Potato soup:
- Peel and dice potatoes dice onion cover with water and butter bring to a boil.Boil til potatos are fork tender.
- Drain mash a few cups of potatoes to a think looking mash. Potatos add bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add remaining potatos cream and milk stir up season was the salt,pepper,and garlic salt all to taste heat on low til warmed up.
- Serve with extra cheese and bread if u want.
If you find this Potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.