Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. To make potato soup you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Soup:
- You need 8 of Medium Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Bacon Drippings.
- Use 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 8 Cups of Milk.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- Get 1 of (8) Ounce Container Sour Cream.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Take To Taste of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Potato Soup:
- Cook (1) lb bacon in skillet and reserve drippings.
- Placed cubed potatoes into pot and cook until soft.
- Add 1/2 cup bacon drippings to different pan and add flour for RUE' Cook on medium heat and add milk gradually.
- Bring to boil reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes until slightly thickend.
- Stir in the potatoes, and cook for 5 more minutes. Stir in sour cream and Cheddar Cheese until melted and well blended. Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Add chopped bacon and cheese to finish before serving.
- Top with cheddar/bacon & Tony Chachere's (if wanna kick up it little bit).
If you find this Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.