Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fisherman soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fisherman soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fisherman soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fisherman soup recipe. To cook fisherman soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fisherman soup:
- Use 1 kg of Crab.
- Use 1 kg of Croaker fish.
- Prepare 1 kg of Snail.
- Prepare 300 g of Periwinkle.
- Provide 200 g of Ngolo.
- Take 500 g of Chicken.
- Get 2 of table spooons of ground crayfish.
- Get of Seasonings.
- Get 100 g of Oziza leaf.
- You need 50 g of Oziza seed.
- You need 5 of table spoons of garri.
- Get 6 of Yellow pepper.
- Get of Small cup of palm oil.
Steps to make Fisherman soup:
- Cook all sea food together. Starting with crab. Add croaker fish and periwinkle last. Do not over cook sea food, total time shouldn't exceed 25mins..
- Parboil chicken to medium soft.
- Use chicken stock to cook soup broth. Add seasonings, pounded yellow pepper,grounded oziza seeds, palm oil and crayfish..
- When soup broth is cooking (about 7 mins after all ingredients have been added) add garri as thickner. Then add chicken and cooked sea food. Allow to cook for 2-3 mins. Serve hot with corn meal (agidi or any swallow of your choice)..
If you find this Fisherman soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.