Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crab and tomato cream spaghetti recipe. To cook easy crab and tomato cream spaghetti you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti:
- Use 1 of as much (to taste) Crab meat (any type! If you like the brown meat or butter, add that too.).
- Provide 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of portion per serving Spaghetti.
- Take 1 dash of Parsley.
- Provide 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
Instructions to make Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti:
- Remove the crab meat from the shell. Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil. Crush the garlic clove and add to the pan, and saute until fragrant. Add the canned tomatoes liquid and all while crushing the tomatoes. Add the bay leaf, and simmer..
- When the tomato has reduced a bit, start boiling the spaghetti. Put the crab meat in the frying pan and season with salt and pepper. If the sauce needs more flavor, add some of the brown meat from the crab – it will become really rich and delicious!.
- Just before the spaghetti finishes cooking, add the cream to the sauce and bring to a boil. Put the freshly cooked spaghetti in the frying pan and mix with the sauce. Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with parsley, and it's done..
If you find this Easy Crab and Tomato Cream Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.