Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato soup recipe. To cook loaded potato soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Potato Soup:
- Get 2 T of olive oil.
- Provide 1-2 of small dried chiles.
- Take 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 3 c of cauliflower florets.
- Use 1 lb of baby Yukon gold potatoes, larger ones halved or quartered.
- Get 32 oz of low-sodium vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Loaded Potato Soup:
- In large pot, heat oil, chile and garlic. Add onion and cook until tender..
- Add cauliflower, potatoes, broth, 2 cups water, salt and pepper. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender..
- Remove chile and puree soup in blender in batches until smooth. Return to pot and reheat..
- Serve with baked potato toppings!.
If you find this Loaded Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.