Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan recipe. To make tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Take 300 gr of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Take 200 gr of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind.
- Use 1 of bayleaf.
- Take 1 cm of galangal.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- Prepare of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- You need of Cabbage.
- You need of Chokos.
- You need of Wombok.
- You need of Snake bean.
Instructions to make Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..
If you find this Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.