Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot cheesy bake potato soup recipe. You can have crock pot cheesy bake potato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup:
- Prepare 6-7 cups of potatoes.
- Take of garlic to suit your taste.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper and oregano.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Get 3 tbsp of flour.
- Use 1 of whole medium onion.
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken broth.
- You need of sour cream to suit your taste.
- Get 6 strips of bacon.
Instructions to make Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup:
- Dice potatoes into the size that you like..
- Dice onion.
- Place potatoes and onions in crock pot.
- Add broth,water and seasoning to pot then cook in pot for 3 hours to 4 hours.
- Mix together flour salt and pepper and milk in the bowl and then add to the pot cook on high for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When thicken add cheese.
- Cook bacon when done cut bacon sit it to the side..
- Put soup in bowl sprinkle extra cheese,bacon and a scoop of sour cream on top enjoy.
If you find this Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.