Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fluffy Crab Sticks Omelet with 2 Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Crab Sticks Omelet with 2 Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy crab sticks omelet with 2 eggs recipe. To cook fluffy crab sticks omelet with 2 eggs you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fluffy Crab Sticks Omelet with 2 Eggs:
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 of Japanese leek.
- Use 2 of to 3 Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 of Imitation crab stick.
- You need 80 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Get 1 tsp of Katakuriko slurry.
- Provide 1 of Sesame oil.
- Provide of For the sauce.
- Take 80 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of each Chinese chicken stock powder, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and grated ginger juice.
- Use 1 tsp of Katakuriko slurry.
Steps to make Fluffy Crab Sticks Omelet with 2 Eggs:
- Slice the Japanese leek thinly and diagonally. Slice the shiitake mushrooms. Shred the crab sticks into small pieces. Beat the eggs in a large bowl..
- Heat a frying pan and pour in the sesame oil. Add the Japanese leek and shiitake mushrooms and fry until cooked through. Add the crab sticks and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Mix the water and sauce seasonings in a heatproof bowl. Microwave the mixture at 600 W for 2 minutes. Stir the mixture and add the katakuriko slurry. Microwave the mixture for a further 30 seconds..
- Tip 3 into the beaten eggs and mix well. Clean the frying pan and heat it again. Pour in some vegetable oil (not listed)..
- Turn the heat to low and pour in the egg mixture. Cover the frying pan with a lid and continue to cook. After the egg mixture has cooked through turn over. Fry the other side and transfer onto a serving dish..
- Mix the water and sauce seasonings in a heat-proof bowl. Microwave the mixture at 600 W for 2 minutes. Stir the mixture and add the katakuriko slurry. Microwave the mixture for a further 30 seconds..
- Pour the sauce over the omelet! Garnish with green onions or green peas..
If you find this Fluffy Crab Sticks Omelet with 2 Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.