Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot cheesy potato soup recipe. To make crock pot cheesy potato soup you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup:
- Prepare 6 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Provide .5 cups of diced onion.
- Prepare 32 ounces of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and thyme.
- Take of sliced carrots optional.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup:
- Peel and cut potatoes..
- Dice onion..
- Place potatoes and onion (carrots optional) in crock pot..
- Add broth, water, and seasonings..
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours..
- Mix together the flour, salt, pepper, and milk in a bowl..
- Pour into crock pot and cook on HIGH 20-30 minutes..
- When thickened, add cheese and stir until melted..
If you find this Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.