Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Irish Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Irish Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to irish potato soup recipe. You can cook irish potato soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Irish Potato Soup:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1 medium of onion sliced thin.
- Prepare 3 of leeks sliced.
- Get 3 of large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into quarter inch slices.
- Use 3 can of (14.5 oz) chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 of toppings: Cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon, sliced chives.
Instructions to make Irish Potato Soup:
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat; stir in onion and leek. Cover and cook 20 minutes. Stir in potato; cover and cook 15 minutes..
- Stir in broth, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until potato is tender. Remove from heat, and cool slightly.
- Process soup in batches in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides; return to saucepan, and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Serve with desired toppings.
If you find this Irish Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.