Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp and corn soup recipe. You can cook spicy shrimp and corn soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Get 2 lb of Peeled Shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of Frozen Sweet White Corn.
- Prepare 1 lb of Frozen Pearl onions.
- Take 1 can of Cream style corn.
- You need 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 can of Rotel.
- Use 1 cup of seasoning blend (onions, peppers, celery).
- Take 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 32 Oz of Carton chicken stock.
- You need 1 stick of + some REAL BUTTER.
- Take of Creole seasoning.
- Use of Zataran's crab boil powder.
Instructions to make Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Saute seasoning blend in butter (reserve the stick)..
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp and butter. Cook for 30 mins on med heat..
- Toss in stick of butter and shrimp. Cook about 10 minutes until shrimp is done..
If you find this Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.