Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic Crab Egg Foo Young ■ Kanitama recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Crab Egg Foo Young ■ Kanitama recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic crab egg foo young ■ kanitama recipe. You can cook basic crab egg foo young ■ kanitama using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Basic Crab Egg Foo Young ■ Kanitama:
- Take 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Crabmeat.
- Get 1/4 of Onion (or Japanese leek).
- Use 1 of Dried shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Green peas.
- Prepare of To flavor the eggs:.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Chinese ankake sauce:.
- Take 100 ml of Chinese soup stock.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Salt, pepper, sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Instructions to make Basic Crab Egg Foo Young ■ Kanitama:
- Slice the onion thinly. Stir fry quickly with the crabmeat, and let cool. Rehydrate the shiitake mushroom and slice thinly. Mix the water, katakuriko and the other ankake sauce ingredients..
- Combine the beaten eggs, crabmeat, onions, shiitake mushrooms and green peas. Add the ingredients for the eggs and mix together..
- In a well heated wok, pour a generous amount of sesame oil. Pour the egg mixture. When the edges starts to cook, scramble the egg and form into a round shape..
- When the egg is about 80% cooked, transfer to a big plate..
- Add all the ankake sauce ingredients to the wok and heat until thickened. Pour the sauce over the egg and it's done!.
If you find this Basic Crab Egg Foo Young ■ Kanitama recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.