Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot potato soup recipe. To cook easy crockpot potato soup you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Get 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- You need 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- Get 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
If you find this Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.