Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to osuimono – clear soup for girl's day festival recipe. You can have osuimono – clear soup for girl's day festival using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival:
- You need 15 cm of Kombu seaweed.
- You need 1 of packet Bonito flakes.
- You need 20 of pieces Dried sliced shiitake mushrooms.
- Get 1200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Mirin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 of Edamame, to taste.
- Take 2 of Imitation crab sticks.
- Take 1 of Temaribu (decorative dried wheat gluten shaped like little balls), to taste.
- Prepare 4 of Egg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules (per serving).
Steps to make Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival:
- Put the water, konbu seaweed, and shiitake mushrooms in a pan and bring to a boil. Take out the konbu seaweed and shiitake mushrooms, add the bonito flakes and simmer for a little bit. Turn off the heat, take out the bonito flakes, and put in the temaribu. Finely chop the simmered shiitake and the crab sticks.
- Put plenty of water in a separate pan and bring to a boil. Beat 1 egg with 1/2 teaspoons of dashi stock granules, and pour into the water while mixing continuously to make kakitama (beaten egg cooked in liquid). When the egg floats to the surface, scoop out with a tea strainer or slotted spoon..
- Line a small cup with plastic wrap and put in the crab stick, shiitake mushrooms, edamame and the cooked egg from step 2. Gather the plastic wrap around and squeeze tightly. Close up with a rubber band..
- Leave like this for about 10 minutes. Open up the plastic wrap and invert the contents into each soup bowl. Ladle in the soup, and serve..
If you find this Osuimono – Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.